Hara Bara Kebabs Recipe
|Occasion||Picnic Recipes, Party|
|Recipe Type||Breakfast, Dinner|
A tasty alternative for those who love kababs but are vegetarian, Hara Bhara kabab gets its name and green colour from the healthy spinach in it.
- 1 Wash the Spinach. Drain. Add 2 cups Water and cook uncovered in a pan for about 5 minutes.
- 2 Add the Spinach in a bowl of ice cold Water, keep for 5 minutes and remove squeezing out all the Water. Soak the Bread slices in Water for 4-5 minutes, squeeze out the Water and mash.
- 3 Combine the Spinach, Cottage Cheese, mashed Bread, green Chilies, Ginger Garlic paste and Salt. Make a smooth mixture without adding any Water. Cover and refrigerate for 30- 40 minutes.
- 4 Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions. Shape them into kebabs with Oily palms.
- 5 Heat Oil in a frying pan. When the Oil smokes, add 2-3 kababs and deep fry Till golden brown.