Mushroom And Cheese Square Recipe
|Recipe Type||Dinner, Vegetarian|
|Cuisine||North East India|
Mushroom And Cheese Square
- 1 Wash and cook the Mushrooms in a little Water with 1/2 tbsp Butter, Chili powder and Salt to taste Till tender. Keep stirring Till done and dry. Remove from heat and keep aside.
- 2 Stir the all all purpose flour in the remaining Butter Till light brown in colour.
- 3 Gradually add the Milk, stirring constantly Till all the Milk is used up. Add Salt, green Chilies, Mustard Powder and lime juice and stir for a while on a very low heat. Remove from heat and keep aside.
- 4 Cut 30 small squares from Bread slices and spread the prepared mixture over them.
- 5 Place a slice of cooked Mushroom over it. Sprinkle grated Cheese and Coriander Seedss leaves over it.
- 6 Bake in a moderately hot oven for 10 minutes.
- 7 Serve hot with a toothpick inserted into each square.