Motichoor Ladoo Recipe
Motichur laddus however are made with very small sized boondi, almost like little rice pearls and they are not fried till they darken. Making these laddus is a time consuming process and a little practice is required to perfect them. If you are patient and enjoy the pursuit, you will enjoy making these "pearly laddus".
- 1 Sieve gram all all purpose flour with Baking Powder to mix it well.
- 2 Add 2 tbsp of melted Ghee and enough Water to make a batter of thick consistency.
- 3 Heat up Ghee in a kadhai.
- 4 Drop boondis in Ghee with the help of a perforated spoon.
- 5 Rub the batter on the spoon with holes so that small drops of batter drop in Oil, simultaneously tap the spoon on the rim of kadhai also.
- 6 Fry boondis Till golden brown and then remove them to keep aside.
- 7 Meanwhile make Sugar syrup of three string consistency and mix in color.
- 8 Put the fried boondis in this syrup.
- 9 Mix in the raisin and cut Pista.
- 10 When mixture cools down slightly use Buttered hands to make round balls of Ladoos
- 11 Motichoor Ladoos are ready to be served.