Baked Fish Recipe
Fish is a food item that is obtained when raw fish is cooked in a furnace. Raw fish can be caught with a fishing rod. Cooked fish cannot be used to heal a tamed wolf nor can it be used to tame ocelots. It is not a very popular food item because of how long it takes to acquire it, although it is good for traveling or when you don't have access to a farm.
|fish fillets||12 nos||432|
|Bread Crumbs||0.75 cup||5.4||391.99|
|Salt||1 as required||0|
- 1 Apply Salt to the Fish fillets and leave aside for a while.
- 2 Wash and roll in Bread Crumbs and keep for ½ hour.
- 3 Melt Butter and fry the Fish over a high flame Till brown on both sides.
- 4 Then put the Fish in a moderate oven and bake unTil cooked.
- 5 Melt the Butter, add the shredded Almond and sauté unTil light brown.
- 6 Add a pinch of Salt and Pepper and pour this sauce over the baked Fish fillets.