Baked Rice and Chicken Curry Recipe Recipe
|Occasion||Dinner Party, Bonefire Party|
This rice and chicken bake is packed with flavor, and it's easy to prepare. Use convenient cooked chicken cubes for an even easier meal.
- 1 First heat the oven to 190 degrees C. Take Chicken Legs, clean them and the pat dry them with paper towel.
- 2 Take a bowl, mix stock cubes, Sugar, Salt, Garlic, 1 teaspoon of Curry powder in it and then mix coat the Chicken Legs in this mixture. Keep it for about 1 to 2 hours to marinate. Take a baking pan, put the Chicken in it with marinade. Place the baking pan in oven and bake it for about 45 minutes at 190 degrees C.
- 3 Meanwhile mix the Cooked rice with rest of the Curry powder and then fry them for about 1 minute in little Oil by stirring regularly. Take fOil cup and pack the Rice in the cup and then place the cup in oven.
- 4 Bake it for about 10 minutes. Take a small pan, fry the sliced Rice in it unTil they get brown and keep them aside.
- 5 Serve Chicken and Rice by decorating the Rice with fried Onion.
Mangalorean Kori Rotti Mushroom Pepper Fry Dum Chicken Recipe. Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala Sauce Wheat Germ Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes Cedar Planked Salmon Albondigas Butter Chicken The Best Meatloaf Cheese Omelette Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze Honey Fried Chicken Chicken Tikka Masala Mughlai Chicken Potato in Bombay Duck More Non Vegetarian Recipes