Chicken Wings Recipe
Chicken wings are egged and fried in butter, then baked in a tangy sauce of soy sauce, water, sugar, vinegar, garlic powder and salt.
- 1 Clean, cut the Chicken wings and apply Salt to them.
- 2 After sometime, dip the wings in the beaten Egg and then roll in the all all purpose flour.
- 3 Fry the coated Chicken wings and place them in a baking tray.
- 4 Mix all the ingredients mentioned below the sauce, bring to a bOil and pour over the fried Chicken wings.
- 5 Bake this in a pre-heated oven for an hour.
- 6 Remove once the sauce thickens and serve hot.
Patrani Machchi Bengali Fish Curry Spicy Dry Fried Chicken Curry Baked Rice and Chicken Curry Recipe Gosht Biryani
Mangalorean Kori Rotti Mushroom Pepper Fry Dum Chicken Recipe. Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala Sauce Wheat Germ Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes Cedar Planked Salmon Albondigas Butter Chicken The Best Meatloaf Cheese Omelette Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze Honey Fried Chicken Chicken Tikka Masala Mughlai Chicken Potato in Bombay Duck More Non Vegetarian Recipes