Roasted Fish Recipe
|Occasion||Dinner Party, Bonefire Party, General|
|Recipe Type||Dinner, Fry|
Roasted Fish in many parts of the world, and fried fish is an important food in many cuisines. For many cultures, fried fish is historically derived from pescado frito, and the traditional fish and chips dish of England which it inspired. The latter remains a stable take-out dish of the UK and its former and present colonies.
- 1 Apply a little Salt and Lemon Juice to the washed Fish slices. Keep for 5-10 minutes.
- 2 Wash and drain well. Marinate the Fish slices in the ground paste and keep preferably refrigerated for about an hour.
- 3 Heat a griddle on medium flame and smear a little Oil on it.
- 4 Place the slices in batches of 2 or 3 depending upon the size of the griddle. Do not overcrowd the griddle.
- 5 Pour a little Oil around each Fish slice with a teaspoon and let it roast on a medium flame Till aromatic and crisp.
- 6 Flip and repeat the procedure for the other side.