Crazy Chicken Marinade Grilled Chicken Recipe
|Occasion||Dinner Party, Bonefire Party|
|Recipe Type||Lunch, Dinner|
Crazy Chicken Marinade Grilled Chicken. This grilled chicken features a marinade of lime juice.This grilled chicken recipe is the perfect compliment of sweet and savory. This recipe pairs well with grilled vegetables or a nice, light spinach salad.
- 1 Whisk the Lemon Juice, Olive Oil, Chili powder, sage, oregano, and Cumin together in a small bowl. Arrange the Chicken Breasts in a shallow glass container; pour the Lemon Juice marinade over the Chicken.
- 2 Cover the container with plastic wrap; refrigerate 1 1/2 hours, turning the Chicken every 30 minutes.
- 3 Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly Oil the grate.
- 4 Remove the Chicken to a platter and allow to come to room temperature.
- 5 Pour the marinade into a small saucepan and bring to a bOil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 6 Basting with the marinade, grill the Chicken Breasts unTil no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 8 to 10 minutes per side.
- 7 An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Mangalorean Kori Rotti Mushroom Pepper Fry Dum Chicken Recipe. Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala Sauce Wheat Germ Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes Cedar Planked Salmon Albondigas Butter Chicken The Best Meatloaf Cheese Omelette Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze Honey Fried Chicken Chicken Tikka Masala Mughlai Chicken Potato in Bombay Duck More Non Vegetarian Recipes