Deviled Egg Recipe
|Recipe Type||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
Devilled eggs or 'eggs mimosa' are hard-boiled eggs, shelled, cut in half and filled with the hard-boiled egg's yolk mixed with other ingredients such as mayonnaise and mustard, but many other variants exist internationally. Deviled eggs are usually served cold. They are served as a side dish, appetizer or a main course, and are a common holiday or party food.
- 1 This is a good way to hard-bOil or hard-cook Egg.
- 2 Put Egg into a large pot and cover with cold Water about an inch over the Egg.
- 3 Set the temperature to medium-high and heat unTil Water starts to rapidly bOil.
- 4 After the Water begins to bOil, turn off the heat, cover, and let stand for 20 minutes.
- 5 When the timer goes off, pour out the Water and add cold Water to stop the cooking.
- 6 Crack the Egghell and remove the shell.
- 7 Take a knife and cut Egg lengthwise in half. Next step is to remove yolk and put into a small mixing bowl.
- 8 With a fork, mesh Egg Yolk. To the Egg Yolk, add Parmesan Cheese, Horseradish, Salt, dry Mustard, Pepper, and salad dressing (or Mayonnaise). Fill Egg whites with yolk mixture and you want to have the mixture heaping. Garnish with Paprika and add the olives to the top.