Shrimp Deviled Eggs Recipe
|Occasion||Chirstmas, Bonefire Party|
|Recipe Type||Breakfast, Dinner|
Deviled eggs are stuffed with a creamy shrimp and green onion filling for a fresh appetizer or snack.Deviled Eggs. Shrimp and bacon elevate these deviled eggs from familiar to fantastic. Shrimp make a delicious and dramatic garnish for stuffed eggs.
- 1 Place the Egg into a saucepan in a single layer and fill with Water to cover the Egg by 1 inch.
- 2 Cover the saucepan and bring the Water to a bOil over high heat.
- 3 Remove from the heat and let the Egg stand in the Hot Water for 15 minutes. Drain.
- 4 Cool the Egg under cold running Water. Peel once cold.
- 5 Halve the Egg lengthwise and scoop the yolks into a bowl.
- 6 Gently mash the yolks with a fork.
- 7 Melt Butter in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir the shrimp, Green Onion, and Garlic Powder in the melted Butter unTil, about 4 minutes.
- 8 Transfer the shrimp to a cutting board and mince.
- 9 Stir 3/4 cup of the minced shrimp and any remaining liquid from the skillet into the Egg Yolk; reserve remaining shrimp for garnish.
- 10 Add the Mayonnaise, Mustard, pickle relish, and Hot Sauce; mix well.
- 11 Scoop the mixture into a resealable plastic bag, seal the bag, and snip a Corner off the bag with scissors to make a piping bag.
- 12 Gently squeeze about 1 1/2 tablespoon of filling into each Egg white half.
- 13 Garnish each deviled Egg with a few pieces of the reserved chopped shrimp and a pinch of the chopped Parsley; chill for at least 30 minutes in refrigerator before serving.
Mangalorean Kori Rotti Mushroom Pepper Fry Dum Chicken Recipe. Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala Sauce Wheat Germ Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes Cedar Planked Salmon Albondigas Butter Chicken The Best Meatloaf Cheese Omelette Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze Honey Fried Chicken Chicken Tikka Masala Mughlai Chicken Potato in Bombay Duck More Non Vegetarian Recipes