Egg Biryani Recipe
Egg biryani recipe is also same as chicken biryani but the main different between egg biryani recipe and chicken biryani recipe is that in egg. Egg biryani recipe by sanjeev kapoor is very healthy and delicious. Usually egg biryani recipe is a one type of fried recipe which is served with masala mixed fried eggs. In India most people are Hindus and that’s why they loves egg biryani much more then chicken biryani cause they are vegetarian by religion .
- 1 Heat Oil (3 tbsp.) in a pan. Add Cumin Seed, green and brown Cardamom, Cinnamon Stick, Clove, Black Pepper and the Bay Leaf. Fry for a minute. Reduce the heat
- 2 Add sliced Onion, green Chilies, Ginger Garlic Paste and fry unTil light golden brown.
- 3 Add Red Chili Powder, Coriander Seedss powder, Garam Masala and Salt. Mix well.
- 4 Add Rice and Water. Stir well. Cover it and cook for 20 miutes on medium heat. Slowly make the Rice upside down once, while its getting cooked.
- 5 Meanwhile keep three Egg for bOiling.
- 6 Take the remaining three Egg and beat in a bowl. Add Salt to it and beat again.
- 7 Heat Oil (1 tbsp.) in a pan. Pour the beaten Egg. Continuously stir it and cook unTil golden
- 8 Cut the bOiled Egg into rings (thin slices). Arrange in the Corners of the serving dish plate.
- 9 Once you are done with the Rice, add the scrambled Egg to the Rice and slowly mix it taking care that you do not break the Rice grains.
- 10 Put the Rice in the centre of the dish plate.
- 11 Garnish with Coriander Seedss leaves and serve hot.