Egg Rice Recipe
|Occasion||Dinner Party, Birthday Party, General|
|Recipe Type||Lunch, Dinner|
Fried rice is made from steamed rice stir-fried in a wok, often with other ingredients, such as eggs, vegetables, and meat. It is sometimes served as the penultimate dish in Chinese banquets (just before dessert). As a home-cooked dish, fried rice typically is made with leftover ingredients from other dishes, leading to countless variations. The many popular varieties of fried rice have their own specific list of ingredients. In Asia, the more famous varieties include Yangzhou and Fujian fried rice. Elsewhere, most restaurants catering to vegetarian or Moslem clientele have invented their own varieties of fried rice including egg fried rice, Indonesian (spicy) fried rice and the ubiquitous "special fried rice".
- 1 Cook the Rice, do add Salt for the Rice while cooking the Rice.
- 2 Add Oil to the pan and add Cumin Seed and fry for few seconds.
- 3 Add Onion and green Chilies fry for 3 minutes.
- 4 Add the Ginger Garlic paste and fry for sometime.
- 5 Add Turmeric Powderr Chili powder, garam-masala and Salt and mix well.
- 6 Lightly beat the Egg and pour and keep stiring.
- 7 Add the Cooked rice add mix well.
- 8 Garnish with the Coriander Seedss leaves and Curry Leaves.