Egg Samosa Recipe
|Occasion||Diwali , Picnic Recipes|
Egg samosa is rich starter or a snack. This is a double fried recipe, which is a spicy preparation so reduce the quantity of chilies as per your taste.
- 1 Add Water to the all all purpose flour and knead into dough. Keep aside for a while.
- 2 Beat the Egg well and add Onion, green Chilies, Coriander Seedss leaves and Salt to it.
- 3 Now take two small balls of the dough and spread Ghee in between them. Roll out together into a Chapathi.
- 4 Heat the tawa, and place the Chapathi on it.
- 5 Take it out when fried on both sides, and shake a little Till the both Chapathis separates.
- 6 Now cut it long into stripes.
- 7 Take each stripe, put some Egg mixture on it, roll up and deep fry unTil golden brown Serve hot with ketchup.
Mangalorean Kori Rotti Mushroom Pepper Fry Dum Chicken Recipe. Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala Sauce Wheat Germ Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes Cedar Planked Salmon Albondigas Butter Chicken The Best Meatloaf Cheese Omelette Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze Honey Fried Chicken Chicken Tikka Masala Mughlai Chicken Potato in Bombay Duck More Non Vegetarian Recipes