Fish Biryani Recipe
|Occasion||Dinner Party, Chirstmas, Bonefire Party, Birthday Party, General|
|Recipe Type||Lunch, Dinner|
Fish biryani is a very popular dish in the Middle East and also gaining its popularity in Pakistan also. This dish is very delicious and nutritious too. Fish biryani is made of fish of your choice marinated with spices, fresh herbs and cooked with rice into a luxurious biryani.
- 1 For Marination:
- 2 Grind Ginger, Garlic, green Chilieses, Turmeric Powderr, and Salt into a fine paste.
- 3 And marinate the Fish with it.
- 4 Sprinkle with Coriander Seedss leaves and keep aside for at least 30 min
- 5 Rice Preparation
- 6 In a pan put 1 tsp Oil and fry the Rice for 2-3 min.
- 7 Then add the Tomato Puree, Coconut Milk and 1-1/2 cups of Water.
- 8 Add Salt, Chili powder, Garam Masala and mix it very well.
- 9 Cover the pan with a lid.
- 10 Partially cook the Rice (80%) on a slow flame.
- 11 Fish Preparation
- 12 In a pan put 1 tsp Oil and sauté the Onion to golden color.
- 13 Add marinated Fish to it put some Water and cover with the lid for 5-6 min
- 14 Do not to break the Fish pieces when stirring.
- 15 Final preparation
- 16 Take a baking dish, layer the Rice then arrange the Fish with its gravy and then again layer of Rice.
- 17 Add the Milk so that the Rice doesn't dry.
- 18 Cover with aluminum fOil and keep it in the preheated oven for 7 min.
- 19 Fish Biryani is ready.