Fish Tacos Recipe
fish tacos are becoming popular all over the country for their light yet zesty flavors. Now you can make them at home with everything from salmon to tilapia to mackerel. Topped with flavorful slaws and salsas, fish tacos are a perfect alternative to their heartier ground beef counterparts.
- 1 Prepare the salsa sauce, cover & keep in the fridge.
- 2 Combine Lemon Juice, chili, Coriander Seedss & Chicken stock in a pan and bring to a bOil over high heat.
- 3 Arrange the Fish fillets in the stock mixture and return to the heat and simmer Till the Fish looks slightly cooked.
- 4 Drain well, break into 1" chunks & keep warm.
- 5 Heat Oil in a frying pan and fry torTillas unTil soft.
- 6 Using tongs fold the torTilla into half and continue frying unTil crisp. Drain on paper towels.
- 7 Place a fried torTilla on a plate and add spoon chunks of Fish topped with salsa sauce, Lettuce & Sour Cream.