Green Mutton Recipe
Green Mutton Haryali Mutton Recipe made easy with Green mutton haryali mutton cooking .A quick way to make mutton chops,Green Masala Mutton Chops North Indian Cuisine.
- 1 Wash the Mutton well and keep aside Till dry.
- 2 Grind all the ingredients from Lemon Juice to green Chilies to a paste.
- 3 Mix the ground paste with the meat and let it marinate for 1/2 hour.
- 4 Heat Oil. Add Onion paste and fry Till light pink.
- 5 Add marinated meat pieces and fry for a little while.
- 6 Add the remaining of the marinade. Fry Till Oil leaves the sides of the pan.
- 7 Add enough quantity of Curd, mix well and taste for spicyness and Salt.
- 8 Fry for a few minutes. 8. Add 1/2 glass Water, mix and cover vessel and let cook Till gravy is thick and done and Oil floats on top. 9. Serve hot with Ghee Rice or parathas.
Mangalorean Kori Rotti Mushroom Pepper Fry Dum Chicken Recipe. Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala Sauce Wheat Germ Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes Cedar Planked Salmon Albondigas Butter Chicken The Best Meatloaf Cheese Omelette Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze Honey Fried Chicken Chicken Tikka Masala Mughlai Chicken Potato in Bombay Duck More Non Vegetarian Recipes