Honey Soy Chicken Wings Recipe
|Occasion||Dinner Party, Birthday Party|
|Recipe Type||Dinner, Fry|
These sticky honey soy chicken wings are a great change of pace from the traditional Buffalo-style chicken wing recipe. The light dusting of flour gives these "oven-fried" wings a nice coating to soak up the delicious honey soy glaze.
- 1 Combine one set of the Scallionss, Soy Sauce, hoisin, Sesame Oil, Honey, Ginger, Vinegar, Mustard, Cayenne pepper Pepper and Garlic in a large bowl.
- 2 Add the wings, tossing to coat.
- 3 Cover and refrigerate up to 1 day (24 hours).
- 4 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 5 Remove the wings from the marinade and throw away the marinade.
- 6 Arrange the wings in a single layer on baking sheets.
- 7 Bake for 15 minutes, turn, baste, and bake for another 15 minutes.
- 8 Increase the temperature to 450 degrees and bake for another 15 minutes, or unTil crispy and browned.
- 9 Remake the marinade and pour it into a saucepan.
- 10 Bring the mixture to a bOil.
- 11 BOil for 5 minutes or unTil slightly thickened.
- 12 Pour into a serving bowl and use as a dipping sauce.
Mutton Curry Sorpatel (spicy Goan pork curry) Bombay Chicken and Rice Kerala Fish Curry Cedar Planked Salmon
Mangalorean Kori Rotti Mushroom Pepper Fry Dum Chicken Recipe. Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala Sauce Wheat Germ Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes Cedar Planked Salmon Albondigas Butter Chicken The Best Meatloaf Cheese Omelette Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze Honey Fried Chicken Chicken Tikka Masala Mughlai Chicken Potato in Bombay Duck More Non Vegetarian Recipes