Kashmiri Fish Curry Recipe
This is a special preparation of Kashmiri Pandits and is savoured both by Hindus and Muslims alike. Fish of bigger size, each weighing about a kg. or more, are used usually in making the Curry.
- 1 Clean, wash and cut the Fish into medium pieces.
- 2 Rub Salt and Turmeric Powderr powder on the pieces and keep aside.
- 3 Heat Oil in a kadhai, when sizzling hot fry the Fish pieces Till brown in colour.
- 4 Take 4 cups of Water in a heavy-bottomed pan and gently put the sTill warm fried Fish pieces into it.
- 5 Add the Turmeric Powderr powder, Salt, Ginger and Fennel powders, Clove, Pepper, crushed Garlic and place the Red Chili powder right on top.
- 6 Quickly heat 6 tbsps of Oil and pour.
- 7 Cook on a high heat Till the gravy becomes thick and the Fish pieces become soft.
- 8 Before removing from the heat sprinkle the crushed vari and Cumin.
- 9 Serve hot.
Mangalorean Kori Rotti Mushroom Pepper Fry Dum Chicken Recipe. Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala Sauce Wheat Germ Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes Cedar Planked Salmon Albondigas Butter Chicken The Best Meatloaf Cheese Omelette Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze Honey Fried Chicken Chicken Tikka Masala Mughlai Chicken Potato in Bombay Duck More Non Vegetarian Recipes