Spicy Fried Fish Cubes Recipe
Fish is healthy, but once it gets deep-fried, slathered with tartar sauce, covered in cheese and piled onto a white bun, it becomes a calorie bomb. Spicy Fried Fish Cubes Spicy Fried Fish Cubes is a spicy and tasty Indian Recipe.
- 1 Skin the Fish and remove any remaining bones.
- 2 Cut into small cubes. Place in a bowl, cover and put into the refrigerator to chill.
- 3 Using a sharp knife, cut the Onion into thin slices. Put into a bowl and add the Lemon Juice and Salt.
- 4 Add the Garlic, crushed Red Chili, Garam Masala and fresh Coriander Seedss and mix well.
- 5 Peel the Tomatos by dropping them into Boiling Water for a few seconds. Remove with a slotted spoon and gently remove the skin.
- 6 Chop the Tomatos roughly and add to the Onion mixture in the bowl.
- 7 Tip the contents of the bowl into a food processor or blender and process for about 30 seconds. Remove the Fish from the refrigerator. Pour the contents of the food processor or blender over the Fish and mix well.
- 8 Add the Corn all all purpose flour and mix again unTil the Fish pieces are well coated.
- 9 Heat the Oil in deep pan. Fry the Fish, few pieces at a time on medium flame.
- 10 Turn them gently, as they are liable to break easily. Cook for about 5 minutes unTil the Fish is lightly browned.
- 11 Remove the Fish pieces from the pan and drain on kitchen paper. Keep warm and continue frying the remaining Fish.
- 12 Serve hot.
Mangalorean Kori Rotti Mushroom Pepper Fry Dum Chicken Recipe. Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala Sauce Wheat Germ Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes Cedar Planked Salmon Albondigas Butter Chicken The Best Meatloaf Cheese Omelette Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze Honey Fried Chicken Chicken Tikka Masala Mughlai Chicken Potato in Bombay Duck More Non Vegetarian Recipes