Mutton Pepper Fry Recipe
|Occasion||Birthday Party, Ramzan, Party|
Mutton Pepper Fry will make all the difference in taste and flavor for an Indian mutton Pepper fry recipe. Goat meat from the halal or mexican . It is commonly known as “Kosher” meat.
- 1 Wash and cut the Mutton into small pieces.
- 2 Cook it in a pressure cooker along with Ginger Garlic paste, Turmeric Powderr, Chili powder, Coriander Seedss powder, and Salt.
- 3 Heat Coconut Oil in a pan, add Mustard and allow spluttering.
- 4 Add Shallot, Ginger, and green Chilieses.
- 5 Fry Till the mixture turns golden brown.
- 6 Now add cooked Mutton.
- 7 Cook again Till it gets roasted.
- 8 Mix Garam Masala and Pepper.
- 9 Saute again for about 2 minutes.
- 10 Mutton Pepper Fry is ready to serve.
- 11 Garnish it with Curry Leaves.
Mangalorean Kori Rotti Mushroom Pepper Fry Dum Chicken Recipe. Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala Sauce Wheat Germ Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes Cedar Planked Salmon Albondigas Butter Chicken The Best Meatloaf Cheese Omelette Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze Honey Fried Chicken Chicken Tikka Masala Mughlai Chicken Potato in Bombay Duck More Non Vegetarian Recipes