Poora Mach Recipe
|North East India
Poora Mach, a special recipe for the people in North East India. It is the whole fish (Sole fish) prepared in barbecue or open charcoal fire. Check out the ingredients and invite your guest at home for a yummy treat of Poora Mach.
- 1 The first tAsafoetida powder to do to prepare Poora Mach is to ease the fillets of the Fish away from its backbone and leave them attached to the sides.
- 2 In the inside and outside of the Fish as a whole, rub Oil. Also apply between the fillets.
- 3 Mix well all the ingredients and a make a paste of it. Marinate the Fish with this paste. Spoon inside the Fish the remaining of it. Leave it for an hour.
- 4 Next, take an aluminum fOil and wrap the Fish in it. Cook it on a barbecue. If you cook the Fish in an open charcoal fire, do not wrap it with fOil. Tie the Fish with Banana leaf and cook it Till it is ready to serve.
- 5 Ignite your taste buds with this ready to eat Poora Mach.
- 6 It will taste best if served with plain bOiled Rice.
Mangalorean Kori Rotti Mushroom Pepper Fry Dum Chicken Recipe. Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala Sauce Wheat Germ Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes Cedar Planked Salmon Albondigas Butter Chicken The Best Meatloaf Cheese Omelette Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze Honey Fried Chicken Chicken Tikka Masala Mughlai Chicken Potato in Bombay Duck More Non Vegetarian Recipes