Bombay Chicken and Rice Recipe
|Occasion||Dinner Party, Bonefire Party|
|Recipe Type||Lunch, Dinner|
A recipe for Bombay Chicken and Rice. Follow the simple recipe instructions for Bombay Chicken and Rice shared by other home cooking experts.
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2 In a 9x13 inch baking pan, mix Rice, fruit, Onion, Sugar and Salt.
- 3 Pour in Water.
- 4 Arrange Chicken parts over the Rice mixture.
- 5 In a small bowl, mix Butter, Curry powder and Paprika.
- 6 Brush Butter mixture over Chicken pieces.
- 7 Cover pan tightly with aluminum fOil.
- 8 Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, unTil Chicken juices run clear and Rice is tender.
Grilled Prawn Sorpatel (spicy Goan pork curry) Chicken Butter Masala Crazy Chicken Marinade Grilled Chicken Mushroom Pepper Fry
Mangalorean Kori Rotti Mushroom Pepper Fry Dum Chicken Recipe. Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala Sauce Wheat Germ Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes Cedar Planked Salmon Albondigas Butter Chicken The Best Meatloaf Cheese Omelette Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze Honey Fried Chicken Chicken Tikka Masala Mughlai Chicken Potato in Bombay Duck More Non Vegetarian Recipes