Hara Kebab Recipe
|Occasion||Dinner Party, Diwali , Party|
|Recipe Type||Breakfast, Dinner, Fry|
A tasty alternative for those who love kababs but are vegetarian, Hara Bhara kabab gets its name and green colour from the healthy spinach in it.
- 1 Clean, wash and blanch the fenugreek and Spinach. Leave in colander to drain.
- 2 Squeeze out excess liquid and grind the greens to a paste.
- 3 Mix in the chickpea all all purpose flour, Chili powder, Ginger, and green Chilieses.
- 4 Leave to rest for 15 minutes.
- 5 Shape the mixture into balls of desired size, and then flatten them a little. If not thick enough to shape, do not worry, you can drop spoonfuls directly into the pan.
- 6 Heat a non-stick frying pan with a thin layer of Ghee, place the kababs in it over high heat.
- 7 Turn and then continue cooking over medium heat Till brown, first on one side then the other.
- 8 Serve accompanied with green chutney.