Grilled Prawn Recipe
Grilled Prawn are delicious when grilled. Try this great grilled prawn recipe with a tasty dip to accompany it. See "Cooking with Prawns" for great tips for preparing and cooking with prawns.
- 1 Peel the Prawn and rinse them gently under cold Water. Pat dry.
- 2 Make a slit at the back of each Prawn and remove the black vein. Open each Prawn out into a Butterfly shape.
- 3 Mix the remaining ingredients, except chili, Tomato, Onion and Lemon wedges, in a bowl. Stir in the Prawn and marinate for 1 hour.
- 4 Preheat the grill to the maximum setting. Place the green chili, Tomato slices and Onion Rings in a flame proof dish. Add the Prawn mixture.
- 5 Grill for 10-15 minutes, basting several times with a brush dipped in Oil.
- 6 Serve hot.
Mangalorean Kori Rotti Mushroom Pepper Fry Dum Chicken Recipe. Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala Sauce Wheat Germ Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes Cedar Planked Salmon Albondigas Butter Chicken The Best Meatloaf Cheese Omelette Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze Honey Fried Chicken Chicken Tikka Masala Mughlai Chicken Potato in Bombay Duck More Non Vegetarian Recipes