Chicken Biryani Recipe
|Occasion||Chirstmas, Bonefire Party, Birthday Party, Ramzan, Party|
Chicken Biryani is by far the most popular Indian rice recipe around the globe.Biryani is a fragrant rice dish prepared from a mix of Spices, Nuts, Cream, Yogurt, long-grained Basmati rice and Meat. This dish is an example off fine culinary art, hence it is cooked with perfection. Biryani, is made from par boiled rice, which is then assembled with the other ingredients.
- 1 Pick, wash and soak Rice in Water for about 30 minutes.
- 2 BOil Water, add ½ of the whole Garam Masala , bayleaf and Salt and bOil Rice Till ¾th done. Drain Rice and keep aside.
- 3 Mix Salt, ½ of the Red Chili Powder, ½ of the Ginger, ½ of the chopped Garlic, 1 tsp.Garam Masala ½ of the Turmeric Powderr powder and Curd/Yogurt.
- 4 Mix well and put Chicken pieces in this for an hour.
- 5 Heat Oil in a PaTila or a thick bottomed pan.
- 6 Add remaining Garam Masala .Let it crackle.
- 7 Add Sliced Onion and saute unTil light golden brown.
- 8 Then add remaining Ginger, chopped Garlic, Coriander Seedss powder, Turmeric Powderr powder, Red Chili Powder, 1 tsp. Garam Masala and chopped Tomatos.
- 9 Cook for about 5 minutes.
- 10 Add marinated Chicken and cook Till Chicken is tender.
- 11 Dissolve Saffron in Warm Milk and keep aside. Arrange alternate layers of Chicken and Rice.
- 12 Sprinkle Saffron dissolved in Milk, remaining Garam Masala, Ginger julienne's, mint leaf, golden fried sliced Onion and Butter in between the layers and on top.
- 13 Make sure that you end with the Rice layer topped with Saffron and spices. Cover and seal with aluminum fOil or Roti dough.
- 14 Cook in a preheated oven, for 10-12 minutes.
- 15 Alternatively cook on an indirect slow flame for 10 to 12 minutes