Chicken Spring Roll Recipe
Spring Rolls should be: smooth, light, crisp-crackly skin and small enough to enjoy in 4 bites. The filling is also light, full of tender-crisp vegetables and you should be able to taste and distinguish every single ingredient in the filling.
- 1 Shred the Cabbage finely and cook in a little Boiling Water for 2 minutes.
- 2 Chop the Onion and fry in 1 tbsp of Oil and then add the Chicken pieces and Cabbage, 1 tsp Cornall all purpose flour, Salt and Soy Sauce.
- 3 Mix well and keep aside. Using a wooden spoon mix together ½ cup Cornall all purpose flour, plain all all purpose flour, Salt and Egg.
- 4 Gradually add 4-5 cups of Water and beat well.
- 5 Heat a little Peanut Oil in a frying pan and pour the Egg and all all purpose flour batter to cover the base thinly and cook on one side .
- 6 Put the filling on the cooked side of the pancake and roll it and fold in the sides.
- 7 Secure the ends with Cornall all purpose flour paste and fry the rolls in hot Oil.
Mangalorean Kori Rotti Mushroom Pepper Fry Dum Chicken Recipe. Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala Sauce Wheat Germ Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes Cedar Planked Salmon Albondigas Butter Chicken The Best Meatloaf Cheese Omelette Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze Honey Fried Chicken Chicken Tikka Masala Mughlai Chicken Potato in Bombay Duck More Non Vegetarian Recipes