Crab Curry Recipe
|Occasion||Dinner Party, Bonefire Party, Birthday Party, Party|
|Recipe Type||Lunch, Dinner, Salad, Curry|
Crab curry inspired by the way they make curry in Goa, on the west coast of India. This crab curry can be made with Dungeness, blue, rock or stone.
- 1 Fry the Chilies, Coconut Grated, Coriander Seedss seeds, Cumin Seed, fenugreek seeds and Pepper in a little Oil.
- 2 Grind together the Chilies, Coconut Grated, Coriander Seedss seeds, Cumin Seed, Fenugreek Seed, Pepper, Turmeric Powderr powder, Garlic and Tamarind to a fine paste.
- 3 Saute the Onion in Oil, Till slightly brown. 4
- 4 Then add the Crabs, mix well & keep for a while Till they change colour.
- 5 Next add the roasted ground masala and cook for a while.
- 6 Now add the Tamarind Water and simmer on low heat.
- 7 If you require gravy then add Water or else keep it dry.
- 8 Serve hot with Rice.
Mangalorean Kori Rotti Mushroom Pepper Fry Dum Chicken Recipe. Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala Sauce Wheat Germ Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes Cedar Planked Salmon Albondigas Butter Chicken The Best Meatloaf Cheese Omelette Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze Honey Fried Chicken Chicken Tikka Masala Mughlai Chicken Potato in Bombay Duck More Non Vegetarian Recipes