Fish Curry Recipe
|Occasion||Bonefire Party, Party|
This fish curry tastes so delectable fillets of fish (any type, fresh or frozen) are simmered in a rich Thai curry sauce. The recipe includes vegetables for a healthy one-pot dish. If you like, you can also add shrimp or other seafood to the pot/wok. Like all curries, this fish curry makes excellent leftovers as well as hot lunches to take to work. And it's ready in less than 30 minutes.
- 1 Grind Dried red chili, Coriander Seedss seeds, Cumin Seed, Ginger, Garlic, and Turmeric Powderr powder with Water to make a fine paste.
- 2 Rub the slices of the Fish with some Salt and a pinch of Turmeric Powderr powder and keep aside for 5 minutes.
- 3 Wash well and drain the Water.
- 4 Heat the Oil in a wok and saute the Onion Till they turns golden brown.
- 5 Add the paste and the chopped Tomatos. Saute slightly.
- 6 Now add Tamarind Paste and Water to it and bring it to a bOil.
- 7 Add the Fish, green Chilieses and Salt.
- 8 Mix very gently and simmer on moderate heat for about 6 minutes or Till the Fish is cooked .