Teriyaki Honey Chicken Recipe
This teriyaki chicken recipe can easily be made on a weekday and comes together in about 30 minutes. With extra flavor from fresh orange and sweet honey, this has become one of our favorite go-to dinners.
|Soy Sauce||0.5 cup||66.3||0.04|
|Salt||1 as required||0|
- 1 Clean, cut, wash and place the Chicken in a plastic bag.
- 2 Mix the Honey, Soy Sauce, Sherry, Ginger, Garlic, Salt and our in the plastic bag with the Chicken.
- 3 Keep turning the plastic bag so that the sauce coats the Chicken pieces.
- 4 Close the bag, marinate in refrigerator for 6-7 hours and keep turning 2 or 3 times.
- 5 Remove the Chicken from the plastic bag and reserve the marinade for later use.
- 6 Arrange the marinated Chicken pieces on a baking pan, cover with a fOil and bake at 350 degrees for 1/2 an hour.
- 7 Remove the fOil, brush with the reserved marinade and continue to bake uncovered unTil one.
- 8 Serve hot.
Mangalorean Kori Rotti Mushroom Pepper Fry Dum Chicken Recipe. Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala Sauce Wheat Germ Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes Cedar Planked Salmon Albondigas Butter Chicken The Best Meatloaf Cheese Omelette Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze Honey Fried Chicken Chicken Tikka Masala Mughlai Chicken Potato in Bombay Duck More Non Vegetarian Recipes