Mutton Chettinad Recipe
|Occasion||Dinner Party, Party|
Chettinad Cuisine is most popular in southern part of India and in fact it has gained immense popularity if you consider the sheer number of Chettinad’ style restaurants in Chennai! It’s famous for it’s spices and unique flavor. This is the most common non-veg dish you can found in any south-Indian restaurant. Mutton is full of calories and you can eat this recipe for your calorie maintenance.
- 1 Clean, wash and chop the Mutton into medium pieces.
- 2 Make a paste of the Onion, Chilies, Ginger, Coconut, Garlic and Poppy Seed.
- 3 Mix this masala with the Mutton pieces, spices and Curds.
- 4 Put the Mutton mixture into a pan and cook over a low flame.
- 5 Cover the vessel, pour some Water on the lid and cook further Till the meat becomes tender.
- 6 Once a thick gravy is formed, remove and serve hot.