Mutton Liver Fry Recipe
Mutton Liver fry” or “Eeral varuval” is very popular dish in south india.This recipe can be altered and served in 2 different variations when we combine the masala with the liver it can be reduced a bit and served with gravy or allow the moisture content to dry out totally and served as dry fry.we like it semi dry the masala fry is simply superb with rice..
- 1 Mix all the ingredients of the marinade in a bowl.
- 2 Add liver pieces to the above and marinate for about half an hour.
- 3 Heat Ghee in a kadhai.
- 4 Fry Onion into it Till they turn golden brown.
- 5 Add Tomatos and again fry Till they become pulpy.
- 6 Now add the liver Chops.
- 7 Add about 1/2 cup Water. Avoid using excess Water.
- 8 Put the lid and cook the mixture Till well done.
- 9 Mutton Liver Fry is ready to serve.