Beef and Tofu Recipe
|Occasion||Dinner Party, Bonefire Party|
|Recipe Type||Lunch, Dinner|
Beef and Tofu , is a food made by coagulating soy milk and then pressing the resulting curds into soft white blocks. It is a component in many East Asian and Southeast Asian cuisines. There are many different varieties of tofu, including fresh tofu and tofu that has been processed in some way. Tofu has a subtle flavor and can be used in savory and sweet dishes. It is often seasoned or marinated to suit the dish.
- 1 Bring broth to a bOiling medium sauce pan. Combine Corn Starch and Water in a small bowl, set aside.
- 2 Heat Oil in wok over high heat. Add beef. Stir fry unTil no longer pink, breaking larger pieces with a wooden spoon.
- 3 Add Garlic and Chinese Cabbage, cook about 1 minute.
- 4 Reduce heat and add broth mixture, stir unTil thickened.
- 5 Add Tofu, gently stir unTil heated, about 1 minute.
- 6 Spoon Tofu mixture over Rice and garnish with Green Onion.